Page 5 of 19 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 185

Thread: Quote For The Day...

  1. #41
    HB Forum Owner Rogue Angel's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 2nd, 2006
    Posts
    4,137
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Funny Bumper Sticker Quotes: good god, there are hundreds of them! alright, let's just do a few! lol....

    Caution: I drive like you do!
    Strangers have the best candy
    Save the Earth, it's the only planet with Chocolate
    No, I don't have PMS. I just really hate you.
    My mind works like lightning, one brilliant flash and it's gone
    I didn't ask to be a princess but if the crown fits...
    I'm a cruel and heartless bitch but I?m damn good at it
    I brake for scholars, priests, and no apparent reason
    Stupidity is not a crime so you?re free to go

    " I'm already visualizing the duct tape over your mouth!"
    " Watch out for the idiot behind me!"
    Moooooove, I'm trying to speed!
    Buckle up... it makes it harder for the aliens to suck you out of your car
    I break for........................OH SHIT NO BRAKES
    There are 2 types of pedestrians, the quick and the dead.
    Learn from your parent?s mistakes use birth control.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest.
    All men are idiots, and I married their king.
    Friends help you move; real friends help you move the body.
    Very funny Scotty; now beam down my clothes
    Low riders are for little boys who can't get it up.
    Saw it, wanted it, threw a fit, Got It!!
    Want to get laid? Crawl up a chicken's ass and wait!
    Mothers with teenagers know why animals eat their young
    We're not old people we're recycled teenagers!
    If you're rich, I?m single!
    IF THIS STICKER IS GETTING SMALLER, THE LIGHT IS PROBABLY GREEN
    YOUR TURN SIGNAL IS STILL ON
    IT'S IMPOLITE TO STARE
    U.S.M.C. UNCLE SAMS MISGUIDED CHILDREN
    Eternity: Smoking or Non-Smoking?
    I wasn't born a bitch; men like you made me that way.
    I love to give homemade gifts, which one of my kids do you want
    They didn't let me out, they just gave me a day pass!
    (Front Bumper) If you can read this, I didn't hit you hard enough.
    ...and i should care, why?
    0-60 in 15 minutes!
    100% Irony Free
    100,000 Sperm And You Were The Fastest?
    186,000 Miles/Second: It?s Not Just A Good Idea, It?s The Law!
    3 kinds of people: Those who can count and those who can't.
    7 days with out Jesus makes one weak
    A bartender is just a pharmacist with a limited inventory.
    A church alive is worth the surprise!!
    A clean car is a sign if sick mind.
    A day without sunshine is like, night.
    A Day Without Sunshine Is Like, You Know, Night
    A fool and his money are a girl's best friend.
    A Mouse Is An Elephant Built By The Japanese
    A nuclear war can ruin your whole day .
    A nuclear war can ruin your whole day.
    A Waist Is A Terrible Thing To Mind
    Abandon the search for Truth; settle for a good fantasy.
    According to my best recollection, I don't remember.
    According to my calculations, the problem doesn't exist.
    Adrenalin is my drug of choice.
    Adults are just kids with money.
    Age is a high price to pay for maturity
    Air Pollution Is A Mist-Demeaner
    Alcohol and calculus don't mix. Never drink and derive.
    All generalizations are false.
    All I want is less to do, more time to do it, and higher pay for not getting it done.
    All Men Are Animals, Some Just Make Better Pets
    All Men Are Idiots... And I Married Their King.
    All my drinking buddies have a racing problem.
    All stressed out and nobody to choke!
    All those who believe in psychokinesis raise my hand.
    Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else.
    Always Remember: You?re Unique, Just Like Everyone Else.
    AMERICA-Love It Or Leave It!
    Amnesia used to be my favorite word, but then I forgot it.
    ANGER IS MERELY DEPRESSION WITHOUT ENTHUSIASM!
    Another brilliant mind ruined by higher education.
    Anyone can give up smoking, but it takes a real man to face cancer.
    Anything Free Is Worth What You Pay For It
    Are you following Jesus this close?
    As If
    As Long As There Are Tests, There Will Be Prayer In Public Schools.
    As long as there are tests, there will be prayer in public schools.
    Ask me about micro waving cats for fun and profit.
    Ask me about my vow of silence.
    Ass, gas or grass, nobody rides for free.
    Atheism is a non-prophet organization.
    Auntie Em: Hate you, hate Kansas, taking the dog. - Dorothy
    Avoid Hangovers; Stay Drunk
    Ax Me About Ebonics

    hahahaha... i like the Dorothy one....

  2. #42
    HB Forum Owner Rogue Angel's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 2nd, 2006
    Posts
    4,137
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    lol, fine, fine!!! *goes back to the serious stuff*....

    The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong.
    --Mohandas Gandhi

  3. #43
    HB Forum Owner Rogue Angel's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 2nd, 2006
    Posts
    4,137
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    There is nothing wrong with America that cannot be cured with what is right in America.
    --William J. Clinton

  4. #44
    Inactive Member Father Dave's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 8th, 2002
    Posts
    3,088
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    "i've kissed more women then bill" hillary clinton

  5. #45
    Inactive Member Father Dave's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 8th, 2002
    Posts
    3,088
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    "up until the time i threw up on you-was it good for you???"<s>dave</s> unknown

  6. #46
    HB Forum Owner Rogue Angel's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 2nd, 2006
    Posts
    4,137
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    *chuckles*... i like it!

  7. #47
    Inactive Member heidi!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    September 13th, 2000
    Posts
    2,433
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    "The best way to get over a man is to get under a new one"

    I dunno , some wise woman said that forums

  8. #48
    Inactive Member Father Dave's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 8th, 2002
    Posts
    3,088
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    or one of the republican senators... [img]graemlins/boy_hug.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/guy.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/guy.gif[/img]

  9. #49
    HB Forum Owner Rogue Angel's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 2nd, 2006
    Posts
    4,137
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Unbeing dead isn't being alive.
    --e. e. cummings

  10. #50
    HB Forum Owner Rogue Angel's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 2nd, 2006
    Posts
    4,137
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Dreams have only one owner at a time. That's why dreamers are lonely.
    --Erma Bombeck

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
haven for the fallen